Thursday, April 30, 2015

20 April 2015 - So long, President and Sister Anderson

Hello everyone!
Sorry I couldn't write yesterday. Our zone had it's last Zone Conference in Sioux Falls and so it shifted our P-day from Monday to Tuesday.  
Currently I'm in Brandon SD; we are spending the P-day with some elders that we both know. This Zone Conference was the last one we will have in the South Dakota Rapid City Mission--on April 28th we will be officially apart of the Omaha Nebraska Mission. We still haven't met out new Mission President yet, but they said that he will come up to our Zone in May.
It was sad to say good-bye to President and Sister Anderson, they truely were like my mission parents and the helped me out a lot. I learned so much for them and I'm sad to see them go, but I'm also lookling forward to the change and meeting our new mission president.
Things are going well for my companion and I..looks like this will be an extended transfer because of the mission split so we will have what about 2 extra weeks tacked onto this transfer. Well, it's been a pretty slow week as far as missionary work is concerned, but I bet this next week will fly by with all of the changes that are happening.
I love you guys a ton and I'm glad that everyone is doing well. It was great to hear from Chandler Smith and I'm looking forward to meeting him again. Hope you all have a great week!!
-Love Elder Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment